Drive loyalty and growth with digital Services in a connected and shared mobile world. We’re a signer of the Climate Pledge and a contributor to the UN’s Race to Zero initiative. And in 2020 we acquired EcoAct, an internationally recognized climate strategy consulting firm. Quality at ArmArm’s commitment to customer satisfaction puts quality at the heart of everything we do. Get knowledge from top technical experts about innovative projects building on Arm-based technology.
- Listen to our dedicated session at COP26, where industry leaders and experts from across the e-Mobility ecosystem explored how to unleash growth in eMobility and make new markets.
- Automotive crash testing is critical for safety; however physical crash testing is expensive, so auto manufacturers use engineering simulation technology to improve designs and reduce physical testing.
- Accelerate speed to market with the New IT architecture and technology-driven business transformation.
- This course will be a comprehensive training geared toward automotive trade compliance practitioners & managers.
- NSK is currently developing force feedback actuators and road wheel actuators , essential steer-by-wire sub-systems, as well as an electronic control paradigm that ensures safe operation even in case of failure.
Optimize your Arm system on chip designs using advice from the most experienced Arm engineers in the industry. Learn about Arm technology directly from the experts, with face-to-face, virtual classroom and online training options. Open a Support CaseResolve technical issues about your Arm products quickly and efficiently by opening a support case.
Solve complex automotive problems with high performance computing on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Reallabor Hamburg – making the mobility of tomorrow a reality with a large trial operation of autonomous shuttles in one of Germany’s largest cities. Electrified vehicles are becoming viable and competitive; however, the speed of their adoption will vary strongly at the local level. The forecasts should thus be interpreted as a projection of the most probable assumptions across all four trends, based on our current understanding. They are certainly not deterministic in nature but should help industry players better prepare for the uncertainty by discussing potential future states. Russell Hensley, partner and coleader at the McKinsey Center for Future Mobility, sat down with Clare Jones at the M30 Summit to discuss the future of mobility.
Pricing during inflation: Active management can preserve sustainable value
Enable next-generation automotive processes through an open and intelligent industry network. The race is on to meet demand for plug-in, hybrid, and fuel cell EVs – boosting EV battery, vehicle, and charging station manufacturing. Samsung ISOCELL Auto image sensors combine HD resolution with advanced high dynamic range and flicker mitigation to offer safer, more pleasant driving experiences. Receive a monthly newsletter for the latest automotive product and solution information. We collaborate with engineers around the world to reach that future faster with world-class automotive solutions.
Expleo benefits from more than 40 years of experience developing complex products, optimising manufacturing processes, and ensuring the quality of information systems. As a responsible and diverse organisation, Expleo is committed to doing business with integrity and working towards a more sustainable and secure society. Expleo boasts an extensive global footprint, powered by 15,000 highly-skilled experts delivering value in 30 countries.