The Arm ecosystem is a community of providers that deliver products and services built on Arm-based architectures. Dedicated rotary position sensors for motor control are also ideal for automotive uses, such as the pump motors in electric power steering and transmission system motors. The number of electric and hybrid electric vehicles on the road is also set to grow at a rapid rate.
- There was only one non-Japanese car brand among the best-selling car manufacturers in Indonesia.
- Electrified powertrains reduce the overall CO2 output of the transportation sector while providing improved range and broadening the options for vehicle platforms traditionally based on the internal combustion engine .
- Across those segments, consumer preferences, policy and regulation, and the availability and price of new business models will strongly diverge.
- GKN Automotive is a global leader in eDrive technologies, the architects of an electrified future.
- Customers around the world rely on us to address strategic and operational challenges.
- This computing power must respect the constraints of power consumption, heat dissipation, and packaging space, and allow fast and flexible development while putting functional safety first.
Arm is bringing together developers like you who are building the future of autonomous mobility. Join us from 26 October to accelerate your most complex applications using cloud-native methodologies on Arm. The industry is transforming from competition among peers toward new competitive interactions, but also partnerships and open, scalable ecosystems. To succeed, automotive manufacturers, suppliers, and service providers need to form alliances or participate in ecosystems—for example, around infrastructure for autonomous and electrified vehicles.
Our Automated Driving Competence
Indonesia is the second-largest car manufacturing nation in Southeast Asia and the ASEAN region . However, due to robust growth in recent years, Indonesia is expected to somewhat limit the gap with Thailand’s dominant position over the next decade. To overtake Thailand as the biggest car manufacturer in the ASEAN region will, however, require major efforts and breakthroughs.
Loyalty Industry Review
Thanks to SAP solutions, this first-of-its-kind use of machine learning to eliminate superfluous quality tests has wide-ranging implications for manufacturing efficiency and a shorter product manufacturing lifecycle. Auto OEMs are bringing new car sharing options to the shared mobility and e-hailing market – driving sustainability and better value. Carmakers, suppliers, and dealerships are under intense pressure to transform their businesses and prepare for the future of mobility.
SAE is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial vehicle industries. Our core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. As a partner, Atos has the automotive, the manufacturing and business technology knowledge needed for the digital transformation ahead. And as increasingly customer-centric automotive models come to dominate the industry, so the need for balanced agility and data security in the automotive industry increase in importance. Together with our unique, powerful partner ecosystem, Arm can resolve the most demanding automotive hardware and software challenges, from the sensor to the cloud. Image signal processors offering high image quality multi-camera capability with a range of real-time hardware and software safety features for advanced human display and computer vision applications.