The online event for individuals and organizations developing and deploying solutions on Arm. Selected CoreLink interconnects and system controllers have been optimized for high-performance IVI, powertrain and ADAS systems, targeting ASIL B to ASIL D safety integrity levels. Innovator ProgramTop technical experts share key domain knowledge and highlight their impressive work building industry-leading innovations on Arm. Quick and easy access to a wide range of IP and tools to evaluate and fully design solutions at a low upfront cost. Technical resources for Arm products, services, architecture, and technologies.
- Production processes that use a significant volume of water include surface treatment, painting, coating, washing, cooling, air-conditioning and boilers, not counting component manufacturing.
- We collaborate with engineers around the world to reach that future faster with world-class automotive solutions.
- Perspectives A digital future for the captive auto finance industry Read our report to learn how captive auto finance industry leaders can transform their business models to respond to the rising need for digital services.
- Innovator ProgramTop technical experts share key domain knowledge and highlight their impressive work building industry-leading innovations on Arm.
- Drive your strategic growth and sustainability with our confident, scalable engineering.
- Carmakers, suppliers, and dealerships are under intense pressure to transform their businesses and prepare for the future of mobility.
From functional safety to innovation demands, we understand your design needs. Our design, quality, reliability, packaging and PPAP tools help you go from concept to design to production faster. The auto maker names Doug Field as its chief advanced product development and technology officer and expands Financial Chief John Lawler’s role to cover global supply-chain operations on an interim basis. By specifying common data models and incorporating existing and emerging Web standards, we can accelerate the market for next generation applications. The scope might reside solely within or across vehicles, or extend across other modes of transportation and related services. Get ahead of the competition by leveraging e-mobility expertise and creative engineering to build trusted, problem-solving solutions, reduce development costs and speed to market with ease.
Supercharge your onsemi experience by creating an onsemi account
However, more recent reports confirmed the opposite; namely that the automotive industry was slowing down even in BRIC countries. Built by SAP and our partners on an open platform, SAP’s industry cloud solutions address specific industry needs for the auto sector. Designed to work with your existing SAP and third-party systems, these specialized cloud applications can help you drive cost-effective transformation and sustainable growth.
Acceleratingthe future of mobility Acceleratingthe future of mobility Acceleratingthe future of mobility
ABB offers a comprehensive range of solutions to automotive manufacturers around the world. A strong solutions focus helps manufacturers improve productivity, product quality and worker safety. ABB has installed more than 500,000 robots worldwide, supported by the broadest service network and offering in the industry. Drivers want intuitive AI navigation, effortless streaming, and seamless linking between their cars, phones and smart home devices. We deliver the technology customers want, harnessing the power of data analytics and integrated engineering to build the mechanisms that ensure seamless end-to-end innovation quickly and efficiently.
The global leader in drive systems
The increasing speed of innovation, especially in software-based systems, will require cars to be upgradable. As shared mobility solutions with shorter life cycles will become more common, consumers will be constantly aware of technological advances, which will further increase demand for upgradability in privately used cars as well. Create value and monetize new business models for autonomous, connected, electric, and shared vehicles with SAP. Our solutions can help you personalize in-car services, support subscription-based contracts, manage e-fleets, build and run EV charging networks, and more. Innovations in artificial intelligence and 5G connectivity are bringing extraordinary transformations to the automotive industry.