Enabled by SAP technology, we are transforming the battery storage industry, improving customer experiences, and gaining significant competitive advantage. Innovative ideas, strong development concepts, modern manufacturing technologies, efficient series production and much more. Jae-Young Chang of Keysight Technologies examines the changes sweeping automotive in-vehicle technology and the accompanying signal integrity challenges.
- Samsung ISOCELL Auto image sensors combine HD resolution with advanced high dynamic range and flicker mitigation to offer safer, more pleasant driving experiences.
- Arm provides a foundation for safety in automotive compute that reduces the burden, complexity, and time to bring new vehicles to market.
- Most industry players and experts agree that the four trends will reinforce and accelerate one another, and that the automotive industry is ripe for disruption.
- A sustainable automotive ecosystem that delivers connected, electrified vehicles and services requires rapid, continuous innovation.
- The solution uses in-car software to gather data from sensors and systems and external information on weather and traffic.
Arm Approved Training PartnersArm approves and supports a selected number of accredited partners and approved training centers to deliver some Arm training courses under license. Mbed OSOpen-source IoT operating system for building intelligent connected products. Known for best-in-class engineered chemistry and application knowhow, DuPont was able to quickly provide a solution by modifying existing technology to develop BETAMATE™ 2090 structural adhesive.
The OICA counts over 50 countries which assemble, manufacture or disseminate automobiles. Of that figure, only 14 countries currently possess the capability to design original production automobiles from the ground up. Steer-by-Wire systems eliminate the physical connection between the steering wheel and the tires, enabling safety and comfort features previously difficult to achieve. NSK is currently developing force feedback actuators and road wheel actuators , essential steer-by-wire sub-systems, as well as an electronic control paradigm that ensures safe operation even in case of failure.
Preparing for a new wave of M&A in the automotive sector
The ISOCELL Auto image sensor with CornerPixel technology provides precise identification capabilities in the dark, while its 120 dB dynamic range ensures drivers can spot objects in high-contrast environments. From upgraded safety applications to rich infotainment, 5G’s speed and latency improvements will greatly enhance C-V2X capabilities. Engineered for use with Telematics Control Units with network access devices, Samsung’s Exynos Auto T promises to bring the power of 5G connectivity to the automotive industry. The world’s leading car manufacturers and suppliers have joined the Automotive Grade Linux Collaborative Project to support the development of open source software solutions for automotive applications.
Accelerate the transition to electric vehicles
Daimler AG and Geely Holding Group have a joint venture called smart Automobile, both companies hold a 50-50% stake. Daimler AG and BYD Auto have a joint venture called Denza, both companies hold a 50-50% stake. Chery and Israel Corporation has a joint venture called Qoros, both companies hold a 50-50% stake. Beijing Automotive Group has a joint venture with Daimler called Beijing Benz, both companies hold a 50-50% stake.